Our full-service Hydraulic Repair Shops allow us to work on almost any cylinder from any machine. Our in-house capabilities include disassembly and assembly, inspection, resealing, honing, washing, rerodding, retubing, and testing.
Blanchard Machinery also offers Cat Certified Hydraulic Rebuilds.
Consider a Hydraulic Rebuild when:
- When hydraulic/hystat systems need rebuilt, but the rest of the machine is running strong.
- Out-of-spec hydraulics hurt production and fuel consumption
- Full system approach restores complete hydraulic & hydrostatic drive systems to like-new performance, reliability and durability – all at one time
- Avoids expense and downtime of “chasing” problems through the system one repair at a time
- Restores all “wet” hydraulic/hystat components: pumps, motors, valves, accumulators, hoses, tubes, tanks, coolers and cylinders
- Assembled and tested to Cat cleanliness and performance specs
- Critical engineering updates are included
- Equipment Protection Plans can extend coverage beyond the Cat parts warranty
Contact your local Blanchard Service location