Our full-service Hydraulic Repair Shops allow us to work on almost any cylinder from any machine. Our in-house capabilities include disassembly and assembly, inspection, resealing, honing, washing, rerodding, retubing, and testing.
Blanchard Machinery also offers Cat Certified Hydraulic Rebuilds.
Consider a Hydraulic Rebuild when:
- When hydraulic/hystat systems need rebuilt, but the rest of the machine is running strong.
- Out-of-spec hydraulics hurt production and fuel consumption
- Full system approach restores complete hydraulic & hydrostatic drive systems to like-new performance, reliability and durability – all at one time
- Avoids expense and downtime of “chasing” problems through the system one repair at a time
- Restores all “wet” hydraulic/hystat components: pumps, motors, valves, accumulators, hoses, tubes, tanks, coolers and cylinders
- Assembled and tested to Cat cleanliness and performance specs
- Critical engineering updates are included
- Equipment Protection Plans can extend coverage beyond the Cat parts warranty
Hydraulic Hose Repair
Reduce your downtime with hydraulic hose repair with Blanchard. Blanchard Hydraulic Hose Shops have the tooling and expertise to build almost any hose assembly you'll need - on the spot. In fact, we can usually have it ready in 30 minutes or less from when you arrive. Call ahead and we will have your order ready for you to pick up, or ask us to ship it out.
Contact your local Blanchard Service location