- Complete the on-line application here
- Look for an information packet to arrive at the address you provided on the application.
- Contact the HR department at Blanchard Machinery by calling 803-791-7100 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of your interest in the Caterpillar Dealership Service Technician Program.
- Return the Information Release Form to: Florence-Darlington Technical College.
- Schedule and pass the DAT tests with Blanchard Machinery.
- Submit an official high school transcript or GED.
- Submit any college transcripts from all colleges you have attended.
- An official transcript is submitted by mail from the school or college attended or hand-delivered in a sealed envelope and includes the graduation date, school seal, and a signature of a school official.
- Complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- It takes 4-6 weeks to complete this process.
- Look for available scholarships and grants.
Registration for classes will be done by a representative of the Caterpillar Dealer Academy once the following items are complete:
- Complete all items in the above admissions checklist
- Secure a Blanchard Sponsorship
- Receive Departmental Approval
- Confirm registration with a Caterpillar faculty member
- Attend Orientation
- Attend classes starting in the first eight weeks of the fall semester*
*Note: Dealer sponsorship is a requirement and must be maintained for the duration of the program. Students must maintain the academic standards for the Caterpillar Dealer Academy, which includes a minimum 2.5 GPA and a passing grade of “C” for all DHM and prerequisite courses.