OPT is a Cat® On-Highway parts Extended Service Coverage (ESC) program that offers customers the opportunity to purchase up to four years unlimited mileage coverage on qualified parts inspected or replaced during an overhaul.
OPT provides coverage on Cat power system components:
- These components either pass inspection or are replaced at the time of the overhaul. (To pass inspection, components must be certified OK, repaired or replaced to be covered. If the component failed the inspection and not repaired or replaced, it must be shown as an exception.)
- They are listed on the OPT Coverage Matrix.
- Overhaul Protection covers the parts and labor costs for covered component repairs due to defects in materials, factory and dealer workmanship. We will also pay the components and labor charges for any Cat component that are rendered unserviceable by a covered component failure. Torque is excluded.
- For this coverage, inspected and replaced components are covered for defects in material, factory and dealer workmanship.
The following Engine models are eligible for OPT:
- 3116, 3126, 3176, 3208, 3306, 3406, C7, C9, C-10, C11, C-12, C13, C15, C-15 and C-16
Contact a Blanchard Truck Center for more Information