What if you could diagnose existing and potential problems, configure your product, and obtain data for analysis all with one software? Cat® Electronic Technician (Cat ET) communicates, diagnoses and services electronically controlled Cat engines and machines.
Cat ET Features:
- Displays parameter status
- Displays active diagnostics
- Clear and view logged diagnostics
- Performs diagnostic tests
- Print reports and diagnostic results
- Perform calibrations
- Displays current totals information, i.e. fuel consumption, operating hours, etc.
- Integration to help files
- Creates engine warranty reports