Physical Damage Coverage from Caterpillar® Insurance
Protecting your business investments is a priority. Physical damage insurance covers your equipment from losses that result from fire, theft, vandalism, collision, overturn, floods and more. For partial losses, Caterpillar will pay the full replacement cost for genuine Cat® parts and repairs by Blanchard Machinery.
Our comprehensive coverage and competitive rates are available to all customers. If you already finance your machines through Cat Financial, you'll get instant approval and a locked-in rate for the term of your contract.
- For total losses, we cover the greatest value of the following:
- The payoff value of your loan, up to the amount of your insurance OR
- The actual cash value of your insured equipment OR
- The cost to replace your machine with one of like kind and quality
- For covered partial loss, full replacement cost for genuine Cat parts and authorized Blanchard Machinery repair
- $1,000 deductible for all equipment (except logging, which has a $5,000 deductible)
- Mileage expenses up to $2,500 for transporting insured equipment to and from repairs
- Equipment rental costs up to $2,500 after a covered loss
- Up to $100,000 of coverage for damage to the replacement equipment you rent
- Fire department service fees up to $5,000
- Debris removal fees up to $10,000
- Fire and theft deductible waivers for machines with qualifying anti-theft or automatic fire suppression system
Coverage for All Your Machines:
You shouldn't have to sacrifice coverage for non-yellow machines. That's why Blanchard offers physical damage insurance for all your equipment regardless of the manufacturer, including trailers and attachments, with enhanced coverage for fleets.