Shop Cat® Cylinder Seals Online
Various seals inside your hydraulic cylinders keep your system working efficiently while protecting the components from corrosion and potentially harmful contaminants. Although equipment owners often overlook these seals, they're some of the most critical parts of your machine's hydraulic system. When you choose a genuine Cat® cylinder replacement seal for your equipment, you know you're receiving a product from a trusted brand that will deliver many years of reliable, high-performing service.
Since 1982, Blanchard Machinery has supplied Cat cylinder seals and other heavy equipment parts to businesses across South Carolina. We understand your equipment's demands and know what it takes to keep it running at peak performance. Our seals and seal kits will help increase the lifetime of your hydraulic cylinders while reducing downtime and repairs.
Shop Cylinder Seals on Parts.Cat.Com
Types of Cat Hydraulic Cylinder Seals We Offer
While other brands of cylinder seals may fit your hydraulic system, only Cat seals meet your equipment's precise specifications. Blanchard Machinery offers genuine Cat seals as either individual pieces or kits. Kits provide convenience and cost savings at prices much lower than buying the parts you need individually.
Cat seals are also compatible with many other heavy equipment makes and models, delivering the same reliable performance.
Some types of seals we supply include:
- Cylinder seal kits: Our cylinder seal kits deliver all the proper components for your sealing application in one convenient package.
- Piston seals: We offer over 200 piston seal types in various sizes and shapes that prevent oil transfer between the cylinder and cap end.
- Buffer seals: Cat buffer seals come in multiple sizes and styles, including Type C and Type D seals. These work as secondary rod seals for sudden pressure increases.
- Wiper seals: Wiper seals clean the hydraulic rod as it retracts, preventing external contaminants from entering the system.
- Head wear rings: Cat head wear rings help maintain alignment and avoid metal contact, reducing wear and ensuring even pressure distribution.
- U-cup rod seals: U-cup rod seals act as the rod's primary seal to keep hydraulic fluid from leaking.
Benefits of Choosing Hydraulic Cylinder Seal Kits from Caterpillar
When you choose Cat hydraulic cylinder seals for your heavy equipment, you'll experience the following benefits:
- Enhanced performance: Cat hydraulic seals maximize your system's performance and efficiency in high and low temperatures.
- Longer life: Cat seals extend the life span of your hydraulics system by preventing contamination and leaks.
- Less maintenance: Our seals increase the time between oil changes and maintenance intervals, improving your equipment's uptime and decreasing costs associated with parts and repairs.
Advantages of Partnering with Blanchard Machinery
Blanchard Machinery is South Carolina's single source for cylinder seals and any other genuine Cat part you need. Besides stocking an extensive inventory of seals at our many convenient locations, we also offer 24/7 ordering through our Parts.Cat.Com store, giving you access to the industry's most extensive parts selection. Our knowledgeable and experienced sales team can provide the insight you need to choose the correct seal, ensuring many years of reliable protection down the road.
Contact the Blanchard Machinery Team Today
Explore our extensive online inventory of cylinder seals and place your order today for quick shipment. To request more product information, call us at 844-252-6242, complete an online request form or visit one of our convenient locations in South Carolina.
Shop Cylinder Seals on Parts.Cat.Com