Caterpillar Electronic Technician (Cat ET)
What if you could diagnose existing and potential problems, configure your product, and obtain data for analysis all with one software? Cat® Electronic Technician (Cat ET) communicates, diagnoses and services electronically controlled Cat engines and machines. When connected to an Electronic Control Module (ECM), a technician has the ability to do all of this and more.
Cat ET Features:
- Displays parameter status
- Displays active diagnostics
- Clear and view logged diagnostics
- Performs diagnostic tests
- Print reports and diagnostic results
- Perform calibrations
- Displays current totals information, i.e. fuel consumption, operating hours, etc.
- Uploads new software (Flash Files) to ECM's
- Integration to help files
- Creates engine warranty reports