Shop Cat® Fluids Online
Using the correct fluids in your Cat® equipment is vital for maintaining peak efficiencies and optimal performance. Because you made a significant investment in your machinery, choosing the best fluids and other maintenance products makes sense. Using Cat fluids at the appropriate intervals will lead to longer equipment life spans, healthier emission systems and improved fuel economy.
Blanchard Machinery offers various fluids to meet the needs of your equipment's critical operating systems. Whether you stop by one of our South Carolina locations for quick pickup or order your fluids online, we have all your needs covered. Our expert team is available to help you choose the best fluid option for your equipment based on its specific model and application.
Shop Fluids on Parts.Cat.Com
Genuine Cat Fluids for Sale in South Carolina
If you use lower-quality and cheaper fluid options, you risk subjecting your equipment to operational issues and permanent damage. When you choose fluids that meet the manufacturer's precise recommendations, you get the best results. Engineers employ the industry's most stringent quality control measures and testing procedures to ensure these fluids meet Caterpillar's highest performance standards.
The three primary system fluids we offer at Blanchard Machinery are oils, greases and coolants.
- Oils: Caterpillar features an entire family of oils geared towards improving your equipment's performance and efficiency, including final drive and axle oil (FDAO™), various engine oils, transmission and drivetrain oils and specialty oils. These fluids provide the lowest cost of ownership when paired with Cat filters and other Cat maintenance products.
- Greases: Cat greases use a unique formula to resist corrosion, prevent seizing and reduce scarring and galling. Besides offering multiple types of Extreme Application Greases for various work environments, we also supply Prime Application Grease, Ball Bearing Grease and Utility Grease that exceed industry standards, even in the most demanding applications.
- Coolants: Cat coolants deliver superior protection against corrosion, freezing and boiling that damage your system. Besides Extended Life Coolants and Inhibitors, we offer Natural Gas and Deisel Engine Antifreeze Coolants to deliver the performance you need, which extend your equipment's life while providing significant cost savings, as some can last up to four times longer than conventional coolants.
Advantages of Choosing Caterpillar for Your Equipment's Fluid Requirements
In addition to the many benefits that Cat fluids provide to your equipment, you'll experience many other advantages when working with Blanchard Machinery, including:
- Unparalleled technical expertise: With decades of experience servicing the South Carolina area, we're familiar with all Cat equipment models and the optimal solutions to service them.
- A comprehensive inventory: We offer an extensive selection of Cat fluids for fast pickup or delivery to accommodate all your Cat equipment.
- Superior quality: When you choose Cat fluids for your machinery, you know you're receiving a product that meets the most demanding manufacturing standards.
Order Cat Fluids at Blanchard Machinery Today
If you need Cat fluids for your heavy equipment in South Carolina, Blanchard Machinery can cover all your requirements. Let us show you all the advantages Cat fluids and other Cat maintenance products can provide. Reach out to us online, call 844-252-6242 or visit one of our facilities today for more information. You can also place your fluid order online to receive fast shipping.
Shop Fluids on Parts.Cat.Com