Cat® Ground Engaging Tools (GET) are the only add-ons designed and built by the industry leader to perform alongside Cat buckets and machines. The result is a ground breaking system optimized for productivity the moment you hit the ground.
GET provides a number of key benefits including:
- Protecting the expensive parts of blades, buckets, and ripper shanks
- Determining how well a machine performs in specific applications
- Longer machine life
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Caterpillar replacement warranty in the case of any breakage
View Full Line of GET
Choose the Tip Your Application Demands
Cat General Duty and Heavy Duty J Tips provide high performance and reliability over time with choices to fit your needs. Ask us which option makes sense for your application.
Cat General Duty:
- A lower-cost option with consistent quality for general duty or utility buckets
- Long wear in low-to-medium impact conditions
- Reliable performance in topsoil, loam, sand, dense clay, shot rock, and gravel
Heavy Duty J Tips:
- Provide maximum penetration for heavy-to-extreme duty buckets
- Long wear in high impact, highly abrasive conditions
- Powerful performance in mixed clay, rock, shot granite, sandstone, high silica sand, caliche, ore, and slag
Match the Tip to the Job
SHOP FOR CAT GROUND ENGAGING TOOLS ON PARTS.CAT.COM
You've got options based on what you need the tip for. At Blanchard Machinery, we're here to help you find the right parts for your application. Browse Cat GET parts online or contact us to learn more about ground engaging tools.