Why Choose Solar Turbine Power Generation?
The extensive selection of Solar Turbines solutions from Blanchard Energy plays a crucial role in various power generation, oil and natural gas projects in South Carolina and beyond. The extensive product lineup features gas compressors and compressor packages, gas turbines, mechanical drive packages and other equipment that provides numerous benefits:
- Efficient power generation: Meet the rapidly growing electricity demands in various industries and applications.
- Environmental friendliness: Capture and use steam instead of wasting it while reducing carbon footprint.
- Reliability: Minimize the impact of power grid disruptions due to storms and outages.
- Cost savings: Get a more cost-effective solution for generating electricity.
Why Should You Invest in Solar Power Generation?
Investing in solar turbines and other solar power initiatives can be a valuable short- and long-term solution for businesses like yours. Gaining independence from commercial energy sources is a primary benefit. Installing self-contained solar turbines from Caterpillar ensures you’ll always have access to an electricity supply while reducing your dependence on the power grid. You’ll have more peace of mind, especially if you’re in a power-sensitive industry.
Besides lowering utility costs, using solar power generation provides access to numerous government-provided tax incentives to encourage businesses to implement solar energy. They’re available for any type of solar-based equipment or system:
- Federal investment tax credit: Get a partial rebate from the federal government on the cost of a solar power generation system in the form of a tax credit. Although there is no cap on how much you can invest in solar equipment, the amount of the credit decreased to 10% for 2023 and beyond.
- Solar renewable energy credits: Recover your solar turbine equipment installation costs using the system’s energy production. Electric companies must honor every credit your system generates.
- Accelerated depreciation: A typical equipment depreciation tax deduction is spread over the product’s entire life span. However, you can write off a solar system in the first year via a federal government program called the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System.
Although the upfront cost can deter some businesses, a solar power generation system can often pay for itself in a few years via tax incentives and energy savings. You can also attract customers seeking to partner with other businesses committed to developing and implementing sustainable solutions. Your company can establish a favorable reputation, ultimately boosting your bottom line.